These gallery-wrapped archival canvas prints from Miranda Loud's paintings are lightweight and ready to hang. The advantage to canvas is that you don't need to frame them, although some people choose to put them in floating frames.
• Breathing colour canvas; 440gsm with a satin finish
• Fir wood stretcher bars sourced from sustainable Canadian forests
• Printed by an Epson 9900 eleven colour printer using Epson archival inks
• Inks are water resistant, durable and provide vivid print results
• Canvases are hand stretched perfectly flat and stapled to the wood frame
• Each canvas is printed, stretched and stapled by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Will arrive ready to hang