Milo Burnished Black Fitted Tank (Regular)
These fitted tank tops are so versatile. The peachskin jersey fabric is super soft and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable. You’ll want these tops for your Saturday bike ride, and your lazy Sunday at home.
This top only has the rabbit on the back. If you would like it also on the front, please see https://bigorangecatdesigns.com/collections/womens-tank-tops-3/products/milo-fitted-tank2-1
• Printed fabric made from peachskin jersey fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Choose double sided print in the peachskin jersey or a solid front or back in a bamboo fabric, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex
• Bamboo fabric colour options are white, magenta, gray, red, black or blue
• Choose from regular (21.5”- 22.5”) or long fit (24” - 25”)
• Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low
You can choose your scarf in different lengths or square sizes, as well as from three different ecopolyester fabrics - polychiffon which is more transparent and gauzy, satin charmeuse which has a silky sheen and the most vivid color, and matte crepe, which is also elegant with rich color but not as much of a sheen.
Handwash in cold water and lay flat to dry. The print may fade 5-10% after the first wash and if it feels stiff, mist it with water and tumble in a low heat dryer for 5-10 minutes.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
The peachskin jersey is wonderfully soft and smooth and is 92% polyester and 8% spandex. The tank tops come in two lengths, regular (21.5″ – 22.5″) & longer (24″ – 25″) fit.
Our tank tops use a special printing process that won’t fade, and are sustainably handmade in Canada with no sweatshops. The inks used to print our fabrics are water-based inks, which are non toxic and therefore reduce environmental waste. The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, which is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester.