Black Cat Beauty 8x10
• Wood canvas made from Birch wood sourced from sustainable Canadian forests
• UV set inks, meaning the print resists water
• Each wood print is made in Montreal, Canada
• Easy care, don’t touch the print if you don’t have to, but you can wipe it with a dry or damp cloth to remove dust
• Arrives ready to hang! 4 panel frame in back allows you to just pop the wood print on a small nail in the wall, no wires necessary
You can choose your scarf in different lengths or square sizes, as well as from three different ecopolyester fabrics - polychiffon which is more transparent and gauzy, satin charmeuse which has a silky sheen and the most vivid color, and matte crepe, which is also elegant with rich color but not as much of a sheen.
Handwash in cold water and lay flat to dry. The print may fade 5-10% after the first wash and if it feels stiff, mist it with water and tumble in a low heat dryer for 5-10 minutes.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
Please allow two weeks for your wood prints to arrive.
How do I take care of a wood print?
Taking care of a wood print is just as easy as taking care of any other piece of fine art, and in general, the same rules apply. Make sure to use only a damp, 100% cotton or microfiber cloth when wiping dust off your print. Do not get it wet, scratch, or wipe the front with abrasive materials. Do not expose the piece to fire or any other damaging substance.
Does the ink smear or run if it gets wet?
No. Due to our durable printing method, water will not smear your ink. There is the possibility, however, that the ink may smear if you expose it to harsh cleaning chemicals or any other liquid besides water. Be sure to use only use a damp 100% cotton or microfiber cloth when wiping dust off your prints.
Can I hang my print on wood in my bathroom?
Yes. Our wood prints have no problem with moisture. If condensation builds up, wipe it off with a cloth or towel.