Early Morning Over the Cove Skirt
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each flare skirt is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Thick elastic waistband cover stitched in place, elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people
• Falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your skirt again soon
You can choose your scarf in different lengths or square sizes, as well as from three different ecopolyester fabrics - polychiffon which is more transparent and gauzy, satin charmeuse which has a silky sheen and the most vivid color, and matte crepe, which is also elegant with rich color but not as much of a sheen.
Handwash in cold water and lay flat to dry. The print may fade 5-10% after the first wash and if it feels stiff, mist it with water and tumble in a low heat dryer for 5-10 minutes.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side