Sumptuous Lathering Felted Shea Butter Anti-bacterial Soaps - Sheep
What is felted soap you ask?
It's a washcloth and soap in one. The soap is inside the wool. Felted soap works as a gentle exfoliator and is anti-bacterial & anti fungal. The felt wool shrinks with the soap and stays on the soap for as long as you use it. A bar of felted soap, if used daily, will last for 2-3 months.
- Incredible Moisturizing Lather
- Easy to hold onto in the shower
- Makes bathtime more fun for kids
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial
- Zero waste and eco-friendly
- No need to use plastic bottles of shower soap
- Great for taking travelling or camping
- Wool used from sheep treated lovingly and respectfully
Ingredients: Coconut oil, safflower oil, glycerine (kosher, of vegetable origin), shea butter, purified water, sodium hydroxide (saponifying agent), sustainably grown palm oil, sorbitol (moisturizer), sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), oat protein (conditioner), titanium dioxide (mineral whitener used in opaque soaps), vanilla essential oil
These soaps come in two sizes:
little rectangles 3 inches by 2 inches and 1 inch high
large rectangles 3.5 inches by 2.5 inches 1.5 inches high