Bluebirds and Gold Elegant Lined Handbag
This watercolor of bluebirds with gold leaf is a painting I made inspired by the bluebirds which were feeding at my window last spring. They land in the trees like little jewels.
- Vibrant printed canvas: 100% polyester textured canvas shell withstands everyday use while looking great
- Cotton Sateen Lining with pockets: 100% navy cotton sateen with inside slip pockets and 1 zippered welt pocket.
- Vegan leather straps
- brass magnetic closure to keep everything locked in.
Care: Hand wash in cold water and hang dry. Don't bleach!
You can choose your scarf in different lengths or square sizes, as well as from three different ecopolyester fabrics - polychiffon which is more transparent and gauzy, satin charmeuse which has a silky sheen and the most vivid color, and matte crepe, which is also elegant with rich color but not as much of a sheen.
Handwash in cold water and lay flat to dry. The print may fade 5-10% after the first wash and if it feels stiff, mist it with water and tumble in a low heat dryer for 5-10 minutes.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side