Ocean Wave Pencil Case
We are made of 60% water, the ocean covers about 70% of our planet's surface and about 96.5 % of all the Earth's water is in the oceans.
Inspired by the blues and greens reflected in the waves and awed by the power of the ocean, I painted this cresting wave with birds overhead. They are only silhouettes but I like to think of them as albatrosses, an endangered bird that can coast for several hundred miles without flapping their wings once—a remarkable feat that no other flying creature is capable of matching.We may call them pencil cases, but these lined zippered pouches can be used for your make-up, your craft supplies, or even as a clutch for a night out! They also work as glasses cases for your specs or shades.
• Shell made from 100% polyester twill, lining made from 100% polyester canvas
• Vivid print that will never fade
• Black side tab can be attached to a key ring
• Measures approximately 9” x 4”, fabric is hand cut and sewn, some size variation is normal
• YKK zipper manufactured in Montreal
• Each pencil case is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Handwash your pencil case in cold water with phosphate free detergent, or spot clean, print can be scrubbed and washed with soap, do not bleach