Poppies Fitted Tank (Long)
In Persian literature, the red corn poppy is the flower of love and inspired this elegant poppies design made only for Big Orange Cat Designs by watercolorist Miranda Loud The peachskin jersey fabric is velvety soft and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable, making these tops perfect for workouts as well as dressing up under a cardigan or sweater.
• Printed fabric made from peachskin jersey fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Choose double sided print in the peachskin jersey or a solid front or back in a bamboo fabric, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex
• Bamboo fabric colour options are white, magenta, gray, red, black or blue
• Choose from regular (21.5”- 22.5”) or long fit (24” - 25”)
• Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low
The peachskin jersey is wonderfully soft and smooth and is 92% polyester and 8% spandex. The tank tops come in two lengths, regular (21.5″ – 22.5″) & longer (24″ – 25″) fit.
Our tank tops use a special printing process that won’t fade, and are sustainably handmade in Canada with no sweatshops. The inks used to print our fabrics are water-based inks, which are non toxic and therefore reduce environmental waste. The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, which is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester.