Spring Flowers Crop Top
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every athletic crop top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Chlorine resistant
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Athletic crop top hem falls about 1-2” above the belly button on most people
• Easy care. Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent and machine dry on medium to high heat. Do not bleach. Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your top again soon!
The peachskin jersey is wonderfully soft and smooth and is 92% polyester and 8% spandex. The tank tops come in two lengths, regular (21.5″ – 22.5″) & longer (24″ – 25″) fit.
Our tank tops use a special printing process that won’t fade, and are sustainably handmade in Canada with no sweatshops. The inks used to print our fabrics are water-based inks, which are non toxic and therefore reduce environmental waste. The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, which is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester.