Spring Flowers Crop Top
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every athletic crop top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Chlorine resistant
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Athletic crop top hem falls about 1-2” above the belly button on most people
• Easy care. Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent and machine dry on medium to high heat. Do not bleach. Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your top again soon!
You can choose your scarf in different lengths or square sizes, as well as from three different ecopolyester fabrics - polychiffon which is more transparent and gauzy, satin charmeuse which has a silky sheen and the most vivid color, and matte crepe, which is also elegant with rich color but not as much of a sheen.
Handwash in cold water and lay flat to dry. The print may fade 5-10% after the first wash and if it feels stiff, mist it with water and tumble in a low heat dryer for 5-10 minutes.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
The peachskin jersey is wonderfully soft and smooth and is 92% polyester and 8% spandex. The tank tops come in two lengths, regular (21.5″ – 22.5″) & longer (24″ – 25″) fit.
Our tank tops use a special printing process that won’t fade, and are sustainably handmade in Canada with no sweatshops. The inks used to print our fabrics are water-based inks, which are non toxic and therefore reduce environmental waste. The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, which is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester.
Easy care. Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent and machine or line dry on medium to high heat. Do not bleach. Fabric is quick dry, so line drying is always easy and better for energy use. We recommend not using detergent with any perfumes or dyes to help our air and water stay free of hormone disruptors. Thanks! The Earth.