The Goldenrod Leads the Way Gallery Wrapped Canvas
• Breathing colour canvas; 440gsm with a satin finish
• Fir wood stretcher bars sourced from sustainable Canadian forests
• Printed by an Epson 9900 eleven colour printer using Epson archival inks
• Inks are water resistant, durable and provide vivid print results
• Canvases are hand stretched perfectly flat and stapled to the wood frame
• Each canvas is printed, stretched and stapled by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Will arrive ready to hang
You can choose your scarf in different lengths or square sizes, as well as from three different ecopolyester fabrics - polychiffon which is more transparent and gauzy, satin charmeuse which has a silky sheen and the most vivid color, and matte crepe, which is also elegant with rich color but not as much of a sheen.
Handwash in cold water and lay flat to dry. The print may fade 5-10% after the first wash and if it feels stiff, mist it with water and tumble in a low heat dryer for 5-10 minutes.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side