The Wave Yoga Leggings
We are made of 60% water, the ocean covers about 70% of our planet's surface and about 96.5 % of all the Earth's water is in the oceans.
Inspired by the blues and greens reflected in the waves and awed by the power of the ocean, I painted this cresting wave with birds overhead. They are only silhouettes but I like to think of them as albatrosses, an endangered bird that can coast for several hundred miles without flapping their wings once—a remarkable feat that no other flying creature is capable of matching.
Work out in comfort with our opaque 3 panel yoga leggings featuring our signature performance fabrics that stretch with you and won't give up! The high-cut foldover waistband gives you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort making these leggings perfect for everyday wear.
• Leggings made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
• Waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric ( 71%polyester, 29% spandex) for staying power
• Both fabrics manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of yoga leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our yoga leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Waistband can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your yoga leggings again soon